My first week check in. As you can see ladies I have lost 3 pounds! Booya! Started back to the gym after 2 months, and I feel great..no pain. This is what my week looked like: M,W,F spin class. T, Th 45 min cardio. Will start T, Th Body Pump for weight training this week. I just didn't want to completely shock my body with spinning and body pump. I ate healthy (sushi, chicken, salads, etc.) and took some of my Advocare supplements. I did however enjoy Mother's Day and take that day off. You always need one day to have a treat or two. Just in case you are all wondering......now gotta go and get to my spin class!Monday, May 12, 2008
Week 1: No pain and no gain
My first week check in. As you can see ladies I have lost 3 pounds! Booya! Started back to the gym after 2 months, and I feel great..no pain. This is what my week looked like: M,W,F spin class. T, Th 45 min cardio. Will start T, Th Body Pump for weight training this week. I just didn't want to completely shock my body with spinning and body pump. I ate healthy (sushi, chicken, salads, etc.) and took some of my Advocare supplements. I did however enjoy Mother's Day and take that day off. You always need one day to have a treat or two. Just in case you are all wondering......now gotta go and get to my spin class!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Congrats! I think I am going to try the Weight Watchers thing again this week. Hopefully I will have something to post next week!
The joy of points! I am more into pints.
Post a Comment