Monday, May 12, 2008

It Is SOOOOOOOOOO On!


Yeah, I'm spontaneous. When I get an idea in my head, there's no stopping me....this is both a curse and a blessing.

So, as previously mentioned, I have sought out alternatives to my usual workout practices....I wasn't' joking about hooping....my Power Hoop arrived at my front door this morning and I couldn't be more excited.

For the sake of science, I am taking measurements in order to best gage my progress...can I really lose two inches off my waist in one month??? We'll have to wait and see.


True Waist (just above navel): 27''

Waist (just above belt line): 33''


Of course, results may vary, given that I am spinning 2-3x per week, attending Bikram Yoga 2x per week, and participating in other torturous activities.


Oh, and I will try to compose an appropriate "raver" outfit for video I promised.

1 comment:

The Hussy Housewife said...

I am anxiously waiting for this video. when it gets here, I am gonna get in my recliner with a beer and chips...sit back and laugh till I pee! Please do not disappoint.