Hello fellow Muffin Top Killers!! Jamie blogging here. Ladies....if you are reading this post, I have some bad news for you. I must regrettably inform you that you are here because you apparently have cellulite to loose. I am sorry to be the barer of bad news, but it appears you (like myself) have let your body go down the tubes as far as fitness is concerned. Now stop crying in a bowl of Cheetos sweetheart, and do all us MTK's a favor...do something about it! Pull yourself together!!! The good news? Yes there is some. You now have all us ladies to help you "Stop the Top". You all have author rights to this blog, so feel free to post and blog away! To keep track of our progress, every time you loose pounds (or gain).....add or subtract your number to the "Pounds Lost" tally.
I started back to the gym today after my 2 month "medical leave" and will be stepping on the scale. Wish me luck!


No comments:
Post a Comment