As women, we are susceptible to digestive issues, i.e. irregularity (which is a nice way of saying "I haven't shit in days"), irritable bowls, bloating, etc....very unpleasant stuff that can lead to a lengthy list of terribles. I, for one, am obsessed with poo. No, I don't play with it or anything, but I'm always conscious of when I go, how many times I go, I'll spare you the details....so anyway, I've become obsessed with Fiber. I'm not too keen on laxatives or anything with the words Colon and/or Blow on the label...but I am ALL about Fiber....one of THE most important elements of our daily diet....it keeps my skin clear, it keeps my tummy flat (for the most part), and I just feel "better" over all.So, I've recently discovered this cereal (note image above) and it works...it works grrrrreeaat. Twice a day, my friends, twice a day! Just one bowl every morning, berries optional, is all you need!
Find it, buy it, eat it!


2 comments:
I must confess, I am also obsesses with poo. I am also in charge of 3 people's BM and one dogs. I see my fare share on daily basis!
Must starting pooping
Post a Comment