To kick this off in style, I would like to post a motivational video to get us going:
This is like some weird porn exercise video. What the? Ok, if it will work my waistline, I will try it. Yes, I did try this in front of my computer. Please don't laugh.
I finally got this video to work. I love all her commentary! Oh, and I love when the side girls freeze and she dances by herself! The funny thing is the whole workout is pretty much swaying side to side and that's it...
4 comments:
Holy Crap! I got an ab workout from laughing so hard. Awesome!
I finally got this video to work. I love all her commentary! Oh, and I love when the side girls freeze and she dances by herself! The funny thing is the whole workout is pretty much swaying side to side and that's it...
"Get loose for heaven's sake."
Don't you know how to get loose by now?"
"I should think you would."
Sorry lady, my momma taught me that you shouldn't be a "loose" kind of girl.
That gave me heartburn just watching it. Too much twisty stuff. But she is thin...
Post a Comment