Wednesday, May 28, 2008

NO, we MTKillers are not alone

There are "OTHERS" out there. Que the X-Files music.......There are other women having the same internal dialog conversation in their own head as they walk around this sphere called Earth. So for a good laugh, and to read about another struggling women named Dana go to Happy Meals & Happy Hour. After having a good laugh....I really related to her post. My 2002 body is still hiding in my closet like Jodie Foster. Come out, come out whom ever you are??? Well she is trying really hard.

Due to the fact that I have Shingles again for the second time this year, and I took my booger eaters to McDonald's germ infested playland for a play date...my kids have a slight head cold. So we have missed out on the gym these past few days. So I tell my 2002 body, "Just shut up, I know, I know, I will be back in a few days." or "I know you are dying to get out of that closet with all your beautiful clothes, but I also am to busy blogging to hear your pleas and cries." So I have been stuck doing the "Move Your Boogie Body" video...but Shingles makes you fatigued.....like "I am pregnant" fatigued. So, since that video is medium cardiovascular waistline, I have only been able to make through once. So here is more my speed of exercise at this time of illness:


NOTE: Only 3 layers of the ozone were harmed in the making of this video, due to number of CFC's released into the atmosphere from the many number of aerosol cans of Aqua Net used.

Yes MTKiller's, We will have the last laugh. I already feel like I have lost another pound or two from just watching that video and getting a ab workout from laughing so hard. Now remember fellow MTKilller, "Just breath in real deep."

3 comments:

PunkAssPixie said...

i have no comment...i'm speechless.

The Hussy Housewife said...

yeah, kinda takes your breath away, huh? No pun intended:)

Ange~ said...

My step-mother-in law actually used to do this regime. She lost 15 pounds from it. I'm not sure how eye rolling helps, placebo effect maybe? You should try it, James. I love how this video is so ghetto they did it right in someone's living room. A/C vent directly behind her. Classy.