skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Lose-age!
Yay! I got on the scale this morning (weighing myself at the exact same time as I always do) and I've lost 5 lbs these last two weeks! Wahoo! I'm down to 144, so I only have 14 lbs left to go...
2 comments:
Cheri
said...
Nice!
May 25, 2008 at 10:08 PM
The Hussy Housewife
said...
Congrats!
May 27, 2008 at 8:17 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everywhere we go, people want to know, who we are..so we tell them
We are the Muffin Top Killers! Killing in a town near you.
About Us
Angie Clark
AngieSS
Bfun1
Cheri
Dawn
Jaime
Jean
Joy
Kirsten
Nanny Deprived
Pam @ Frippery
Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy
PunkAssPixie
RedHotDots
The Fit Dad
The Hussy Housewife
Unknown
Total Pounds Lost to Date:
Jamie -15
Cheri +20
Andrea -6.2
Ange -28
Urbanie -5
MadMadpotter -0
Petra- -3
Elizabeth -0
Dawn +13
Brenda -0
Jean - 158
Jen - 12
Part of our workout regiment
Blog Archive
►
2009
(18)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(52)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
▼
May
(24)
For Cheri
Spanx for Prego's
Spanx You Very Much
NO, we MTKillers are not alone
Woohooo!
Lose-age!
Fiber, huh?
I LOVE Poo TOO!
A Note from Your Resident Dietitian
BM...it's no BS
Week 2: To many barbeque's, brews, and deviled eggs.
Lions and Tigers and Thighs...Oh My
Reality Check: The camera doesn't lie
Reality check for me!!!
It Is SOOOOOOOOOO On!
Week 1: No pain and no gain
True Jeans
Do you know what a muffin top is??
What NOT to do
Just in case you are wondering ladies
Glow-Sticks Not Included
Chocolate Addiction
Find that Boogie Body
The Launch: Pound Zero
Come see what else we are up to besides loosing weight:
Andrea
Ange
Cheri
Jamie
Jean
Jen
Suzanne
Urbanie
2 comments:
Nice!
Congrats!
Post a Comment