Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Just in case you are wondering ladies

The Crazy 911 call on here is my dedication to Andrea. She knows why, and I am convinced it is actually her making the call. Brian her husband apparently also agrees. So I had to call her out, and get her some help. She may have to blog about as to why I am suspicious of this 911 call being made by her. And Andrea...if you are being innocently accused, then we need to get a hold of this women as tell her....you may have a muffin top if:

You call 911 to report you have not received your Western Whopper the was you ordered it. Here's your sign!

4 comments:

Ange~ said...

I love that "You are supposed to protect me!"
'What are we supposed to protect you from, a wrongly made cheeseburger?'
That is hilarious!

Cheri said...

Could that be Andrea if Starbucks messed up her order?? SEVEN things to remember if you ever order a latte for AM... latte, skinny, iced, 2 splendas, sugar free... it would be easy to do. Probably not worth the effort of a 911 call though.

Andrea said...

It's true...I like my order to be right...and if I am hungry or in a grumpy mood...or have hungry kids, etc. I can get a little whiny...but I would never call 911 to help . I would just take care of the situation myself! And Starbuck's doesn't mess up my order because they know me by name :o) which may be why I have a Costco size muffin top!

Ange~ said...

Although you don't want to be so annoying that you get your food spit in.