Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Spanx for Prego's

Ok Cheri, I couldn't resist. Urbanie gave a great website, and I stumbled upon these Spanx:Talk about straight styling in your maternity clothes. No wobbly bits on this hiney. I totally think you should get a pair, and then model them off for us!!! Like catwalk style. I especially love the ..."don't worry, we've got your pregnant butt covered." I bet this is want all those Hollywood mommies are wearing. Let me know what you think Cheri, maybe a gift for a baby shower???

3 comments:

PunkAssPixie said...

...but are the stilettos really necessary?

PunkAssPixie said...

oh and...you might want to think about getting Cheri some post-pregnancy butt coverage...of few of my friends who have recently had babies LOVE spanx...fake it til you make it!

The Hussy Housewife said...

The stilettos made it so funny and over the top. Pregos strutting there stuff!