Thursday, May 22, 2008

I LOVE Poo TOO!

I am totally down with the poo, and the twice a day Mr. Hankey. Mr. Hankey loves you to spend good quality time with him like a emotional women. Like talk to him, hear what he is trying to say, like:

"Please eat more fiber so I don't look like a dried up sausage."
Or "Please drink more water so I can come see you more than once every few days."

It is important that you spend good quality time in the bathroom working on building this relationship. Get to know Mr. Hankey and his likes and dislikes. What time of day he wants to come visit, and how often. If you don't he will make your life miserable with a bloated tummy and backed up system. Don't piss of Mr. Hankey or he will come when you least expect it and give you the Hershey quirts or clog your toilet!! Make your spincter muscle be the hardest working muscle in your body.

My regiment: I used to LOVE the whole wheat chex cereal with Somer sweet to sweeten. Somer sweet is the best natural sugar out there from my opinion. In my every morning Protein Shake I chug before my workout, I gulp down some Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Bifidobacterium Bifidum for some good intestinal health. Gotta love some good, live, 2 billion good bacteria probiotics in the morning to get things "moving along."

I am currently going to be adding a 1 oz shot of wheat grass every day since I am not consuming enough veggies a day. 1oz shot = 7-8 pounds of green veggies!! They come in frozen cubes, and tastes kinda like sweet peas....yummy! Remember MTKillers...Mr. Hankey is your friend till the end.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Where did you get wheat grass cubes?

The Hussy Housewife said...

At Vigs and HAys in the freezer section. It take s1 punds of wheat to make a 1 0z shot....too much work for me. Plus I am not to up to sowing and thatching wheat and milling it!
Let me know what you think.

PunkAssPixie said...

i need some wheatgrass cubes...I pay $3.50 a day at Jamba Juice...yikes.