My biggest problem is my chocolate addiction. I don't really eat much junk food, if any, so that is probably my one big downfall. I think I have overcome it, I'm at least 3 weeks running- so this is what I did- I got Ghiradelli chocolate squares, the ones with Raspberry in the the middle. I allow myself one at night. That's when I feel like I need a "reward". If I eat it when Trav is gone I end up eating a ton more than one. It's good to have someone watching when you eat. Then it is embarrassing if you polish off a whole bag! Plus, the raspberry isn't my favorite- it's pretty sweet in the middle, so you don't really want to eat more than one.
For what it's worth...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I tried that trick with Dove chocolate...thinking I would eat just one to satisfy my sweet tooth. Didn't work so well. I think the trick about not eating them alone might be something to try. That is generally when I tend to eat more...the kids are in bed, Brian is gone and it's just me and my chocolate!
I think that is a great tip. I think we all know if we gorge in front of our hubbies...we are more likely to eat less.
Ang- I love those square with the carmel in the middle. And the dove milk chocolate!! I just have learned not to buy sweets. If they are in the house, I will snack when the kids nap. Bad Jamie.
No snacks in the freezer for me, either. The chocolate chips aren't even safe when I am on a binge. My fave- toaster smores- graham crx, choc chips, marshmallows toasted in the toast oven... not too bad if you can hold it to one :)
Haha, look at all these comments I just found. I was wondering why no one ever commented!
You should pick out some chocolate you don't like that much- like I really don't like mint, so ones with mint in the middle will be my next resort. Yeah, nap time is a terrible time- if I eat a ton, that's when it happens, but I haven't done that for months now- I've been so busy with work that whenever the kids nap I have to work like crazy. So that's a good thing I guess.
Post a Comment