A few months ago, I couldn't fit into my favorite skinny jeans (or any of my jeans for that matter) without flesh hanging over the sides, or without having to shimmy into, or lie on the bed and zip up with a clothes hanger in order to get those suckers on.
I struggled with the idea of buying newer/bigger jeans to accommodate the wide load...so, I did what any self-respecting woman would do...I bought a girdle...well, sort of.....I bought Spanx....all kinds of Spanx...best invention. Ever.
Their products are amazing (I know that word gets thrown around a lot...but they truly are)...they have you covered from top to bottom....especially bottom.
So anyway, I don't know what's happening, I weighed myself and haven't lost a pound...measured my waist and haven't lost an inch (according to my records)...but my middle is visibly smaller AND (best part) I can wear my skinny jeans without Spanx. Can anyone explain this?
Small victory...but I won't be too quick to retire those bad boys until I see some numbers drop.
www.Spanx.com
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment