Save a horse, ride a IGallop! Yes, this is for real...you can't make this stuff up. I laughed and thought it was a joke...but no joke here. You can be a urban cowboy, hop on one of these for a mere $300-$600! Just think of the money you will save on having to have land, buy hay..ohh and no poop to shovel or smell!What can you gain from this piece of equipment MTKillers?
""is the revolutionary exerciser that can help you shape and tone your tummy, hips, seat and thighs."
Say bye to that Muffin Top! Oh and I bet your hubby will love watching you workout!! See this in action...Yee Haw!:


4 comments:
Looks kind of fun!
It does, I wanna try it.
Where can you get one? Seriously I will try just about anything other than standard (ie boring) exercise!
Where can you get one? Seriously I will try just about anything other than standard (ie boring) exercise!
Post a Comment