Thursday, July 17, 2008

We have a major Muffin Top Violation

While I was away on vacation, I came across terrible sight. I was taking a wonderful picture of my family at Depoe Bay looking at a seagull. With the beautiful ocean in the background. As you can see this picture was ruined by a Muffing Top Violation.
Oh, you need a better view? Then here is a close up:Yep, it is affirmative. We have a MT. I thought everyone new the ground rules for sporting a MT around town. One of the number one rules is you never pose your MT in people's family pictures wear a shirt like that in public. I mean, I am not trying to be rude, in fact I almost bought her a mirror slipped her a MTKillers card, and told her to look us up. You just can't go around wearing that kind of outfit, agree? So needless to say this family picture will be going in to the recycle bin due to obscene muffiness. I may even post this picture on my fridge, so every time I go food hunting I will think twice. Thought this photo could help motivate anyone on here that has lost steam. Just ask yourself....do you want this to be you??

5 comments:

Ange~ said...

Okay, you are going to hate me for saying this, but this is me being brutally honest. I thought that was a picture of you when I first saw it and I was thinking "Holy Cats she's gained a ton of weight since I last saw her!" Glad to see it isn't you. :)

The Hussy Housewife said...

Yeah, Gee thanks Ange for the ego boost...your always good for one!

No- THIS IS NOT ME!! Thank you ver much.

Ange~ said...

It SHOULD be an ego boost because I thought you looked a TON bigger and so therefore I had assumed you are a TON smaller (which you are, luckily), so see, there you go. It's a compliment. ;)
Ange. Not for everyone.

Dawn said...

Just so you know, that was me.

Not. But could be if I would actually wear a shirt like that. No, I wear shirts that effectively hide the "top" but make me look 5 sizes larger. Tho my girl says I don't look as big as I really am. That's a compliment, right?

The Hussy Housewife said...

Yeah, RIGHT!