Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Look at this Mess


Obviously this is a self-portrait and I was too lazy to spin it around. I took it 2 weeks ago while we were in Texas (and have gained additional weight since then). I looked at the screen and then found my poor husband and told him I would be doing whatever it took to get back to 'normal' after I calf this kid. He said "oh babe, you're pregnant". NOT "Oh, babe, you look great." Mmmm. Not his smartest move, but honest nonetheless. I maintain that it is a good thing that this booty follows me around instead of leading me... I would be a wreck if I had to look at it all of the time. I would have wired my jaws shut months ago. Sigh. 6.5 weeks left...

2 comments:

Ange~ said...

Generally, it is a bad idea to take a picture of one's rear while it is in a swimsuit. You might remember that in the future.

The Hussy Housewife said...

LOL!!! You are so funny. You kept saying you were going to take a pic of the rear-end..but you really did it!!! You are a very cute prego, and your hubby should enjoy the "Junk in your trunk" before it is gone. Tell him to grab a hold and hang on!!! You need to tell me how to update your numbers since your last Dr. visit!