Thursday, July 24, 2008
Netflix for Muffins
I don't know how many of you have Netflix. We get Netflix instead of television- we don't even have bunny ears to get local television. They now let almost all members get unlimited instant viewing from your computer. The instant view movies and shows are much more limited in choice than the discs you get in the mail, but still there is enough to keep you busy. We are down to the lowest plan that allows instant viewing- $9 a month for one dvd at a time (by mail) and unlimited instant viewing. We've been watching old sitcoms which has been pretty fun, but I also just discovered they have workout videos. Yesterday Trav and I did the NY city ballet workout, and it was pretty good- you'd probably want some dance experience to do it because it could get confusing otherwise. But if you have Netflix, and want a workout video, check out some of their instant view workouts. Might help to spice up your workout!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Nice tip. I tried some of their pg yoga videos. I might check out the ballet one once I remedy this current situation. We are netflixing Sopranos- starting on the Office next. Cut the cable for the summer.
Oh, try the 10 minute ones- there's a dance party one that's pretty fun.
Please video tape these workouts and post them for our entertainment!:)) HA
Actually, I'm pretty good at them- I didn't dance for 10 years for nothing! :) What's funny is to watch TRAV doing them...that's a good laugh!
Post a Comment