Saturday, July 12, 2008

Smiling is optional, Quitting is not

That is right ladies..no I in Quit!! So I see some of us are doing well, and other have dropped off the face of a muffin top. So I thought I would just ask how all your MT's are doing? Up? Down? or updownupdown? I am steadily loosing 2-3 pounds a week. I had two vacations that stalled my progress this past month...but back to the Hamster cage Tuesday morning. Now I am back on the declining trend!! So fill us all in, and you newbies...give us a post to tell about yourselves!!

5 comments:

Cheri said...

Sigh... depending on which scales I use...MD office or Dialysis center- which my boss calls the 'most accurate scales in the valley'... up 31 big ones. Yowza.

Andrea said...

Mark me down for 6.2 pounds lost only a bazillion more to go. Ok...maybe that isn't the best attitude. My good news for the day is that I went to an all-you-can-eat Mongolian grill for lunch and I only went through the line once...yea!! So I am back on the MTK bandwagon for now!

PunkAssPixie said...

well...as we all know, break ups do wonders in the weightloss department...I've dropped a total of 9lbs. But I've been drinking more frequently, so now I have a funny little pooch...also, I'm going to vegas, yet again, this weekend...so you can go ahead and add 2lbs.

Dawn said...

ok it goes like this: down 3 Up 3(to original) down 3 (to previous) up 1 and now this week same as last... no gain, no loss. Trying to be more focused about portion control. Will be back at the gym when school starts.

The Hussy Housewife said...

Will update numbers girls...