I cut nursing down to once a day and lost 7 lbs! My body is a fat-holder for when I nurse...bummer, huh? Anyway, now that I cut down, I'm losing that extra weight- so Jamie, total me for 12 lbs lost! Here's a pic from this weekend- no more double chin! 9 more lbs to go...
5 comments:
Good job! I updated the numbers. You look like when you loose weight, you also loose years. You look about 5 years younger. Or maybe it is the SI glow???
Oh, my body does the same when breast feeding..holds on to fat in case of a famine.
What is SI? So I look about 19 now, is that what you are saying?
Sorry, I just got your comment, I didn't realize it wouldn't mail me even though I authored the article...
Oh, special ice, I get it.
Ohhh...Slow and Special I see today:) You look like about 20-21?
Good thing I have glasses on then, because those add a couple years to me. Without them I must look like...10? Then all the people can glare at me for having two kids as a teenager! :)
Post a Comment