Tuesday, June 3, 2008

MTK Newbie

Ok ladies I'm new to this and need mucho help. I have managed to gain 20, yep 20 pounds in the last year and it has succeeded in accumulating around my waistline and ass. So not only do I have the muffin top I have thunder thighs as well. I am a single mom to a beautiful 2 year old boy and I work fulltime-love both, but therein lies the problem. When do I work out? I won't do the gym as that would entail picking Noah up from daycare and then plopping him in the gym daycare while I workout and while if i was a sahm i wouldn't mind this one bit I cherish my evenings with him and don't want to use up an hour of that. So the only solution I have come up with is workout videos that I can do before he wakes up in the morning. Do these even work I ask you? Because I do love my sleep. And if it's a yes, any suggestions as to which work the best? And yes I have seen the hula-hoop video and I'm leaving that to Urbanie, as I was never good at it in grade school anyway.

Read all your past posts and laughed so much that I'm considering it a workout.

1 comment:

The Hussy Housewife said...

Suz- Did you try the "Move your Boogie Body video" It is specially for the waistline?

I would suggest the 5:30 am gym classes? You would have to have someone stay the night at your house though..so you could get up and get there...that way Noah never knows you were gone. Just sleeping peacfully. I know how close to a gym you live too??

If not..you may want to put the Pepsi down.....I know, I know it sucks. Just start drinking more water.