Thursday, June 5, 2008

Good Advice, Ladies

Thanks for all the helpful posts about Spanx, girls! I am a Spanx lover anyway but had no idea that they came in big-girl preggo size. The girdle tip is really good too- someone at a lingerie store told me that also when I was buying nursing bras after first baby. I bet my Spanx would work.... that is, if I can get them pulled up and down without pulling a muscle while hoisting them over the postpartum flab. And dealing with them every time I have to go deal with the post-childbirth Fallout. Yuck-o.

On a different note... are you KIDDING ME? with the heels on the Spanx preggo photo?? That just isn't right. When I first saw the picture, I immediately just began sweating, thinking about Spanx in the summer when I am up 28 pounds (Jamie change my number... on the up and up). Then I saw her shoes... poor girl. Doesn't she know the Orthopedic Sandals (Chacos) are a girl's best friends? Maybe I should email the company to tell them. I hope she doesn't sprain her cankles. Oh wait- cankles- that's me. But whatever. 11 weeks, 2 days to go.

1 comment:

Ange~ said...

I wore something like that under my maternity tops in August and about died. Good times.