Monday, June 16, 2008

Confession 1: My cousin Cyrus O’Leary came over to visit this weekend

Yes, yes, he sure DID! Middle name "French Silk" He lives down in Albertson's, Idaho (have any of you heard of that town?) Anyway, he flew in to town Friday night. I told him several times that he was NOT invited, and he couldn't come over. There was no more room on my mid-section for him to rest his chocolaty head. I even called my SB (sober buddy) to help me explain to Mr. Cyrus why he couldn't come over, but she was not available......so over he came.

Ohhh...and not only did my cousin Cyrus come over to visit...he also decided to bring a few of his UN-INVITED friends along too! Like his friend since his first birthday party "Tillamook Vanilla Bean" ice cream, and his other friends since Halloween 1980, "1/2 pound bag of plain M & M's". Oh, let's not forget my other cousin Pepsi came along for the ride too...to save on gas money....at my expense mind you!

First of all, I will have to unfortunately place the blame on some other people....for I SURELY can not be responsible for this chocolate/ice cream/soda sleepover. Plus, it is the American way, and I want to support our troops (or something like that) yeah, yeah that's it. I mean, Old Aunt Flow wasn't even on her way over to visit any time soon. So what else could be the reason? Sex deprived chocolate craving...no not that. Since my beloved dog Louie passes a week ago today..I have done NO emotional eating, so not that.

This brings me to the fact that my SBuddy and (sorry) Cheri are to blame for this unfortunate slumber party. I called my SB for guidance and she was not available. And Cheri because she ruined my no sugar/dessert streak because of her wonderful brownies and Tillamook vanilla ice cream she brought over to Andrea's house last week. Oh that reminds me..it is also Andrea's fault then too. Because if she had not decided to move....then Cheri would not have made brownies....so add her to the list of "bad influences".

I am sure this will not be the "First" confession post that I will be posting over the months. However, at least it is only my first thus far. I have been doing quite well. I have been loosing 3 pounds a week. So as I went to the gym this am, I decided to go see what damage I had done. To my surprise...not much. I only managed to gain back 2 of the 3 pounds I lost last week. Somehow those 2 pounds I lost must have just gotten lonely, and like a good bloodhound dog...sniffed their way back home...to only make a bed in my spare tire. No fear though..I will be placing them up for adoption this week. Take that you 2 pounds!! Boo-ya-Bee-Yautch!

No comments: