I was sitting around at home today with a case of "June Gloom"; trying to motivate myself to get my ass to the gym. I had gotten as far as putting on gym clothes, but made it no further than the couch. Luckily, the phone rang...it was Bobbi and somewhere during our 30 minutes of jibber jabber, the conversation had evolved from empathetic laziness to home workout videos. She then schooled me on the offerings of Fitness on Demand. I don't know what kind of cable offerings you have available to you in your neck of the woods, but I discovered a cornucopia of goodies such as Tank Top Arms, Bikini Body, and Core Max.There were a few eye openers such as Carmen Electra's Strip Fit and Envy Girls: Envious Booty, and Envious Abs. Carmen Electra's workout was questionable as far as being labeled in "fitness category...her routines were a bit frustrating, as you have to learn choreography in sections and I didn't have the patience for the repetitiveness and slow progressions. The Envy Girls, however, delivered. Despite the risque attire and come hither facial expressions, their workouts actually work. My ass hurts from the 26 minutes of Envious Booty.
I highly recommend exploring the at-home workout options; they're easy to do in the comfort of your own living room, they're short but effective, and all you need are some light weights and a mat.


No comments:
Post a Comment