Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Golf Does the Body Good

I'd like to thank American Express, the USGA (united states golf association), Tiger Woods, and Torrey Pines for their roles in my loss of 7 pounds. If it weren't for American Express, I would have never attended the 2008 US Open (as an employee, mind you); the USGA for organizing such a spectacular event full of boundless pomp and circumstance; Tiger Woods for being such a specimen that I was actually inspired to follow him for 9-18 (19 yesterday) holes per day (for 6 days straight) to witness him and all of his glory; and, of course, Torrey Pines for being such a gorgeous and fantastic course of rolling greens, lush torrey pines, and breath taking views of the Pacific Ocean...it was truly an honor and my legs and ass have miraculously transformed to near optimal conditions. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

No comments: