Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Anyone?

So I keep checking back and no one's posted. What's up girls? How are the muffins?
Mine is getting progressively smaller. I'm down to a size 8. Two more sizes to get to my goal- size 6. Trav's also joined in the fun and is doing AWESOME- he's lost 25 lbs in the last two months. His wedding ring fell off yesterday. So I think he should be an honorary muffin-topper! :)

4 comments:

Ange~ said...

Just commenting so I can get the comments when they come.

The Hussy Housewife said...

That is weird you don't get comments still when they come. I was just gonna post on here to say teh same! I am going to be more ladies joining here, and I will also start bloging on here more.

Congrats on hitting your milestones..and to Trav too! Trav can join us ladies and track his weight on the sidebar. Feel free to update your weight loss on the side to!!

Ange~ said...

I've lost 20 lbs now. I can't seem to get it updated- it doesn't let me into that section. Only you, my friend, have the power.

The Hussy Housewife said...

k--will update the info!