That's how we are supposed to start off these things right? LOL.
Hi everyone! I am Petra, and I blog over at The Wise (*Young*) Mommy. Jamie was kind enough to allow me to join the Muffin Top Killers because I am in desperate need of shedding (more than) a few pounds. I have about 30 pounds I would ideally like to lose, although I would be thrilled with 20.
Right now my weight is (gulp) 170 pounds! The heaviest I have ever been. I have been having a lot of trouble lately finding the time to exercise because I am working and taking care of kids ALL the time, and I am a big time stress eater so I have packed on 10 pounds in the last few months because my life has been crazy. So here I am.
I'm ready to kill me some muffin top!
Feel free to toss out any advice you have for me, especially anything that has worked for you.
Thanks ladies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You need to link your blog in that post so everyone can go see your pic you bravely shared withteh blog-o-sphere!! Or post your pic here!
Welcome, and I will be posting soon, myself.
Go and read and catch up on here!
Hey Petra. A couple things that have worked for me- I definitely like to have food as a treat at the end of the day to "reward" myself for working so hard. So one thing that has helped is to A) freeze my chocolate so I have to eat it slow, and B) have my husband hide my chocolate, which is what I do now and I only ask for one small piece when I NEED it (PMS)
The other thing that has really helped is trying to not snack much at night, and if I do to eat something healthy, like an apple or cottage cheese. I love to eat at night, so instead, I've found crafts to make while I watch tv to help keep my hands and mind busy so I don't eat.
I look forward to seeing your progress!
Ange~
Petra- tell us your situtaion. What you are doing as far as diet and excercise.
Post a Comment