Thursday, November 13, 2008

News Bulletin!

Hello my fellow Muffin Top Killers!!! How is everyone doing? Shrinking or gaining? We have some new MTKillers that joined this month. If you are new here...make sure to say hi and let us know a little about you. If you aren't new around here..make sure you support and encourage the newbies.


I am going to be changing a few things around here. I changed the blog header...and may change it again. Not sure if I like yet. I found out that I can add each of you not only as a author, but blog admin. So I will do this..that way you can all +/- your weight on the side bar. I also am going to add a new Gadget label: "Active recovery" for those of you who end up meeting your weight loss goals, and go into maintenance mode. If any of you want to add anything to the blog...feel free. For instance, if anyone wants to start doing a once a week post like, "Food Friday" where you can give a great recipe..trick or fact about certain foods...go for it!

For those of you I haven't heard from lately..I will email ya and see if you still want to be a MTKiller.......

Jamie
AKA J to the M to the E

No comments: