Thursday, February 26, 2009

Weight loss

I'd like to mention that I've lost 5 lbs since getting the Wii personal trainer! So now, I'm 5 lbs lighter than when I got pregnant with my daughter. Sweet!

4 comments:

*Just Jen* said...

Lucky you!!! I can't ever go back to pre-baby weight, I was way too thin for as tall as I am. But kudos to you! Great job!

The Hussy Housewife said...

Great job, and investment! We had this up at condo, but the kids were playing it..so I never got to try it. Sounds great.

The Fit Dad said...

Good job Ange!

At least you're not screwing up your shoulders and wrists like some of my clients are after marathon Wii sessions!

Ange~ said...

Well, I did screw up my shoulder pitching playing baseball on it when I first got it. I've learned that even though it's a video game, you still have to stretch a bit before it! And not play so violently.
I've lost 8 lbs now from the wii fit, so it's been great.
Are you a personal trainer? I just saw that you had your own studio.