Friday, December 5, 2008

Hey Y'all!

So, it took me a while to get here, but better fat than fatter, or something like that. Anywhozzle, I'm Chat Blanc aka Sandy, and I have a height problem. Apparently I'm too short for my weight. The doctors say there's no hope for me to grow taller. *sniff* Therefore I need to find alternatives such as *gasp* actually getting back into shape. Specifically a shape less flabby and round.

Sadly, I used to be a skinny bitch and I didn't even know it (the skinny part, I've known for a loooong time I'm a bitch). My weight gain has had nothing to do with havings kids (I only allow myself to care for a cat), instead I have given birth over the years to various forms of eating disorders and recently severe depression. Yeah, in retrospect I'm most disappointed that I didn't get to have any disorders and depression showers. Gifts would have been nice. Nonetheless I am where I am, and now must deal with the consequences of my past sins.

So fellow muffintop killers, I'm open to any and all suggestions and I sincerely hope to be of support to you as well.

If you ever feel like kicking my lazy ass for me I can usually be found on Twitter: chatblanc or reached by email at chatblanc1@gmail.com. Looking forward to getting to know y'all better!

2 comments:

The Hussy Housewife said...

Well sorry to hear your past struggles...but at least you are funny fat bee-och! Right? MAybe we can laugh off some pounds?? I have some suggestions for you. I am gonna be posting them soon!

*Just Jen* said...

HA! Your post made me laugh! See, I have ONE thing working for me. I'm tall, so I can hide my 195 easier than someone who is short can. When I tell people how much I weigh, they don't believe me. Nice to meet you!