Monday, December 28, 2009

Want a free workout program? Limited time offer and only 1 string attached

Hello ladies,

The Fit Dad here and I have to admit something. I haven't been around lately...and from the looks of things, nobody else has either.

That's too bad because this blog concept is friggin' awesome. A bunch of ladies who all have the same goal - to crush their muffin top.

Well, 2009 is damn near done, which means that damn near every one of you will be making another New Year's Resolution to lose that damn muffin top and I want this year to actually be the year you do it and banish that stupid thing to the deepest, darkest, farthest reaches of hell.

To make that possible, I want to give anyone who wants it a copy of my Fat Loss To Go program. It's a program that's designed specifically for busy moms and dads and all the workouts are 10 minutes.

Scratch that. 10 minutes is just the minimum and there are a lot of options in the program to make the workouts longer, but you'll be amazed how effective a 10-minute workout can be when done properly.

All you have to do is email me at ed@fatlosstogo.com and put "Muffin Top Killer" in the subject line. We'll exchange pleasantries and I'll send you the download link with the program and video information.

If you have any questions about the program, you can either email me or check out the site where folks go to purchase at www.FatLossToGo.com

This is a limited time offer, though. You need to act quickly. My reason is mostly to get you off your butt and moving in order to get that muffin top blasted off.

I did mention a catch in the title, but to be honest it's not much of a catch.

The only "catch" is that I want you to stay in contact with me via email and possibly by phone. I want to get feedback, hear questions, comments, rants, raves...whatever.

I want you to succeed and I want to do everything in my power to help you succeed.

So really the only "catch" is that you keep me involved.

Again, there is nothing to buy...no real catches or anything like that.

You get a free 15-week workout program, lots of diet information, workout videos and unlimited access to your very own personal trainer and all I ask in return is that you keep me involved.

Not bad, right?

So just shoot me an email at ed@fatlosstogo.com and we'll get this ball rolling.

Talk to you soon!

Ed, aka "The Fit Dad"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ya know its funny before I started at my current job I loved the idea of a muffin top. I'm always hungry so the idea of a muffin was great. Now, after listening to my coworkers talk constantly about muffin tops and explain to me what it actually means... not so much my favorite anymore.