Sunday, October 4, 2009
Where has everyone been?
Well I know where I've been but looking at the blog today I found out that no one has made a post since MAY, so little muffin tops whats up??? I was very sick all summer long and have just been back to my old self, couldn't even get out of bed for over three weeks in July, but all has changed and I'm really feeling like I did before I had surgery. I have now lost over 158 lbs. in 18 months am trying to get on the treadmill three or four times a week but its still hard to do sometimes. Some of you may not know that I cheated and had bypass surgery to loose all this weight, but for me that is what I had to do as I tried everything else for years and the only thing I ever did was to gain more weight . I know its hard to do but you have to get the weight off while your young. You'll thank your self for doing it. Well Girls good luck and best to all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment