OK ladies, I am coming to you groveling for your forgiveness. Here I am appointed as the official trainer for the Muffin Top Killers and I have been totally slacking in my responsibilities.
I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long and I hope you forgive me. I'll do better...I promise.
If you want some good plank variations or links to a couple videos I did on Planks, check out the comments on Amanda's post. She asked me for some abs exercises she could do at home and I spewed out a bunch of Plank variations and threw in a couple links 2 YouTube videos.
Again, I apologize and will be posting again.
Until then, if you have any questions for me don't hesitate to ask. Question and Answers always make the best posts and articles for me because they help me know what you want rather than me just posting random drivel about what I think you want.
Talk soon!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Okay, so when I run on my elliptical, with weight loss as the goal, would it be more productive to use higher resistance but go slower or use less resistance and go fast (basically strength/endurance vs. cardio)?
Bad boy! I want all your excuses by 5pm.
Ange - Yes. Do both. I recommend interval training to most of my clients. Unless you have a health reason not to do more intense workouts, you should opt for the higher intensity stuff.
You'll get done quicker and your results will be better.
So if you're using an elliptical machine warm-up for a few minutes, then for the next 12-15 minutes alternate going at an intensity of 7 on a scale of 10 (with 10 being an all-out sprint) for 30-45 seconds, then go at an intensity of 4 for 45-60 seconds. Repeat until your time is up, then cool down and you're done.
If done correctly, you'll be panting pretty hard and feel like you just had your ass kicked...but you've only worked out for 20 minutes.
Plus you'll have fewer excuses for not working out. Less time = fewer reasons to say "I don't have time".
Post a Comment