Hello! Sorry I haven't checked in lately..I am still going strong. Today was my first day back to the gym. I took two weeks off for the holidays and a vacation. It wasn't soo bad either. I feel great..and needed the stress reducer sooo bad.I hope you all have set some new goals for this new year. It is never to late to start. Writing them down will help give you a edge. Try it...it works. Don't forget to adjust (add or subtract) you weight loss results on the sidebar. I have changed you all from authors to administrators..so now it should work.
Also I wanted to let you all know I am going to be adding a new Gadget on the sidebar entitled, "Active recovery" for those MTKillers that have met their weight loss goals. You are never done, it never is over. You just go on to a different chapter in your live of maintenance. Those who make it to this gadget...feel free to post up a picture of their sexy self! Show off your hard work!
I have some GREAT news for all you Muffin Top Killers!!! We have a new weapon at our disposal.....our very own guru. Our very own personal trainer!! Let me introduce Ed,..AKA the "OneFitDad".
"Ed Scow is a fitness and massage therapy professional specializing in fast fat loss for busy moms and dads and deep tissue and sports massage. He lives in Lincoln, NE and is author of Fat Loss To Go (www.fatlosstogo.com) and owner of ELS Massage & Personal Training a private personal training and massage therapy studio."
I wanted to let you all know he is here, and not some weird lurker guy, lol! He will be posting soon to further introduce himself, and tell you want he can do to help you!! So all you go check him out!! Your new personal trainer!!
You can also find him here:
www.FitDadSays.com
www.FatLossToGo.com
www.ELSwellness.com


No comments:
Post a Comment