Thursday, September 11, 2008

Long over due CONGRATS!!!

Congrats to A fellow MTKiller, Cheri, who is no longer prego with her bambino. She gave birth a few weeks ago to a beautiful baby boy. Go to her blog to see the pics and hear the wonderful "drug free" story. She is a tramp champ! Don't worry, she has my sense of humor...so this picture I edited will not offend her or my derogatory remarks. Not to mention the fact that she knows that I don't think she is fat.

She wants me to update her TPL. That's Total Pounds Lost for future reference because I am lazy typer. That's want happens when you pop out three kids..you have to get other people t do your dirty work. For you are to busy to blog anymore. So I will be glad to update you all on her Muffin Top Status. She gained a whole 37 pounds during this pregnancy. Whoooaaa Mamma. I will have you know that this is in no way her fault. She assures me it was the bean burritos she ate at the beginning.

In her helpless post prego defense..she had already lost 17 of those 37 pounds....bring her grand TPL Total Pounds Gained (TPG) to 20! She would like to attribute this post baby weight to lots and lots of sex!!! That, and she is pumping extra breast milk and selling it on ebay! So, everyone do her a favor and congratulate her and offer her some engorgement encouragements that yes she will get back to pre-baby body and va-jay-jay.

Ok-Cheri...you can now call me and tell you are still gonna be friends with me??? Please! Please!

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Still friends. But we'd be better friends if you would buy my milk on ebay. haha!

The va-jay-jay is feeling good but is NOT open for business. I am a firm believer in the 6 week wait. I don't have time for that.

And... I got back on the elliptical yesterday- my goal is 20 minutes 3 times this week. My legs are a wee bit sore today- but good sore. Like I still have muscle mass under the chub.

Cheri said...

Hey Punk... change me to MINUS 17 on the TPL... let's focus on that, not the 20 I have left to go.

The Hussy Housewife said...

k- does your milk taste good on cereal?? I heard it kinda has a sweet taste to it..you should ask Jason and get back to me.

I am with you on the 6 week wait...you only get one so don't mess it up!! Oh, and I heard from somone who saw you, that you look great!!

The Hussy Housewife said...

ok, ok. I thought you wantd to be (-) till you got to zero...and then start you pre-prego body weight loss....you tell me what you want to do??